Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hairraising Halloween gave me a fright!

I had a really big order to fill last night, and I was totally thrilled!!!...but also dismayed that I had not ordered more of this cute Halloween fabric from Quilting Treasures. I was planning to offer a striking wall quilt kit from the project sheet on the Quilting Treasures website, but I sold almost all of the focus fabric in one order. Enter Tammie (my sales rep) to the rescue! When I called to order more, she could not find any inventory, but she promised to search for me - and she called me back to let me know she found some!!! She said this fabric continues to be really popular even after two years. I am excited to say that I will have those kits available after all...so check back, and I'll let you know when the new stuff arrives!

1 comment:

  1. I love Halloween and that fabric is great, no wonder it sells out so fast

    ReplyDelete