Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Quilter's Bucket List

I have been really busy lately...haven't we all! The problem is that I often don't feel like I'm making much headway day by day. There is so much to do, so little time… We are all constantly moving at a breakneck pace these days, just trying to cram as much into each day as possible. The end of the day approaches and we just can’t give up and get to bed for some much needed rest. I am often dragging myself to bed once I’m so tired, I just can’t see straight anymore! So, if you are like me, and you just can’t find enough hours in the day…answer this question: Aside from UFO’s, what is the number one item on your quilter’s bucket list? This is my "Question of the Month" and I will give away this adorable bundle of six fat quarters to one lucky winner! Just post your comment by August 31 (love that day, it's my birthday!) and I will draw a winner on September 1st!

7 comments:

  1. A 2 color quilt and a completely appliqued quilt are top of my list! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to finish the autograph quilt for my daughter's first anniversary. All of the guests signed with advice for the bride at her shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to work on a black, white and red quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My next projects coming up are Christmas gifts: quilted decorations, pot holders, table runner, placemats, and if there is time, a lap quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top item on my bucket list is to get my spare bedroom organized so I actually know what I have. I have been building my stash for over 10 years, and am constantly finding fabric, notions, and tools that I had forgotten about. I know I have several kits in there someplace, so organizing it will add to the work I have to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top thing on my bucket list is to finish more of my UFO's.....maybe one for each new thing I start. The most fun seems to be starting something new.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top thing on my 'quilting' bucket list is to go on a quilting cruise, preferably to Ireland...but just a quilting cruise would be great! Or to win this offer!

    ReplyDelete