Saturday, July 23, 2011

Headed to My First Quilt Market!

I just mailed my registration for Fall Quilt Market in Houston! I was not able to go last year, so this will be my first time to attend market. I'm really excited about that and all the new things I hope to bring to the shop. In the meantime, I'm trying to make more room (both on my shelves and in my budget) for all the new stuff...
This will remain on sale for a while longer. Moda Boutique by Chez Moi is really beautiful and would be perfect for summer quilts or picnic blankets!
The Cat's Meow by South Sea Imports has really been popular (especially the yellow Confetti)...not much left, but I do have some of all four prints!
Flowers of The Sun by South Sea Imports is close to gone, but I still have a good bit of the beautiful leaf prints and the soft sunflower shapes in gold and yellow. These colors would work into your fall quilts very well.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabrics! Have a good time at Quilt Market, I found you through Quilting Bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Connie! I appreciate the good wishes and the information about how you found my blog. Quilting Bloggers is a fantastic site!

    ReplyDelete