Thursday, September 1, 2011

So Much To Do....So Little Time....

I am so busy every evening right now, getting kits and bundles cut and fabric bolts priced for the quilt show in Houston on September 9 and 10, 2011: A Quilt Odyssey, to be held at the Stafford Centre. If you are anywhere near there, please come by and see me (Booth 20)! I am so excited - this will be my third show - but it will be the first time I'll be traveling far enough to necessitate a hotel stay!
I can't work fast enough! Feel like there is still so much to do before next Thursday.
Preparing lots of FQ bundles....lots more to go!
I'm taking some beautiful new fall yardage from Quilting Treasures and Benartex, also holiday stuff, and I'm bundling all my clearance and marked down fabrics! When I get back in mid-September, I'll put up another FQ bundle giveaway here...I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds exciting! Love the fabric bundles you are putting together!

    ReplyDelete